Loss of Eligibility
When you lose eligibility for TRICARE, each member of your fazxyyjy.comy will get a termination notice stating that you're no longer covered by TRICARE.
Loss of TRICARE means the loss of minimum essential coverageBasic health care coverage that meets the Affordable Care Act requirement., so you'll need to make some decisions about your health care. Here are some options:
Transitional Assistance Management Program
- You may qualify for the Transitional Assistance Management Program (TAMP).
- TAMP offers 180 days or transitional health coverage.
Continued Health Care Benefit Program
- After TRICARE or TAMP ends, you can purchase the Continued Health Care Benefit Program (CHCBP)
- CHCBP offers an additional 18-36 month of coverage, when purchased.
You can use:
- Employer’s sponsored health insurance,
- Medicaid, or
- Any other plan offered through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Last Updated 12/19/2018