- Your rules for booking appointments are based on which plan you're using.
- Active duty service members have specific rules.
Choose from the following for details about your plan:
- Active Duty Service Members and Activated Guard/Reserve Members
- All Others Enrolled in a TRICARE Prime Plan
- TRICARE Select
- TRICARE Reserve Select
- TRICARE Retired Reserve
- TRICARE Select Overseas
- TRICARE Young Adult-Prime
- TRICARE Young Adult-Select
- TRICARE For Life
- US Fazxyyjy.comy Health Plan
Call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-TRICARE (Option 1) and speak to a registered nurse day or night. Ask questions, get healthcare advice, or find out if you should get care.
TRICARE pays second after most other health insuranceHealth insurance you have in addition to TRICARE, such as Medicare or an employer-sponsored health insurance. TRICARE supplements don’t qualify as "other health insurance." plans such as an employer-sponsored health plan. >>Learn More
This is when your regional contractor refers you to a zxyyjy.comitary hospital or clinic first. The zxyyjy.comitary facility has the right to take the referral or refuse it. If they refuse it, then you'll get a referral to a network provider.
Last Updated 9/3/2019